Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Awesome Watermelon Sculptures



The page is titled "Chinese Watermelon Art/Sculpture" but I believe the person who said they are Japanese, with Japanese symbols appearing. There are many, many images here and all of them are really remarkable. Makes we wanna some knives and a watermelon!

Wildcat @ 7:41 AM | permalink |

mane

Further down, you'll find my likes and dislikes... check out my stickers and tags too!




roar through the jungle
quizzes i've taken
Google Ga Ga

days till my birthday! (April 13)

song in my soul

- I feel like there is no need for conversation Some questions are better left without a reason And I would rather reveal myself than my situation -

~Shinedown~Burning Bright~


recent tails

List: 100 Things About Me


old tails


likes...

mmm...hunting prey, my cubs, rock music *LOUD*, blogging, movies, computer games, football, working with graphics in PSP, photography, horseback riding, motorcycles, nature, other animals, stargazing, beaches and swimming (strange for a wildcat huh?), camping, hiking, Pepsi, lasagna, pizza, tacoes, catfish, Native American music, Native American philosophy


dislikes...

dishonesty & deception, rap music, liver, okra, trophy hunters, littering, ultra liberals and ultra conservatives, abortion!, any form of injustice, uptight assholes


hunting grounds

blogskins
publish your blog
blog quizzes
audio blog










Blogwise - blog directory


stickers & tags

Pawprints left since Feb. 10, 2005

Mood at last post...











search the jungle

Technorati search


Wildcat's Soul
aoi's design from SCRATCH © 2004
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com