Tuesday, February 15, 2005
List: 100 Things About Me

(I saw this in the sidebar on Frally's page and wanted to do one myself.)

1. I'm the oldest of six children.
2. I am married with four of my own.
3. I am a non-practicing/former Catholic.
4. I love animals and nature.
5. I am an Aries, born April 13, 1965.
6. I am a non-partisan voter.
7. I'm a rebel with too many causes and a so-called "champion of the underdog."
8. I'm a purely heterosexual white female.
9. I love music in general, it moves my body and my soul, but especially rock, Native American, and some country.
10. I've never been diagnosed with a broken bone (but it's possible I broke my nose once).
11. I can't ride roller coasters but want to get over that.
12. I'm scared of spiders but not snakes and rodents and such.
13. My dream job would be a career in wildlife photojournalism.
14. I have no tattoos (yet).
15. The only piercings I have are a single hole in each ear (so far).
16. I've never owned a home or bought a new (or even nearly new) car.
17. I'm a tomboy.
18. I love hiking, camping, horseback riding and other outdoorsy stuff.
19. From the time I was about two, I've always had one pet or other.
20. I hate littering - it makes the world ugly.
21. I am strongly pro-life.
22. I have strong beliefs about what true justice is.
23. I have this annoying mole on my forehead - in my hairline.
24. I'm a computer/internet junkie.
25. About the only two things I drink are Pepsi and water. There's also the occasional chocolate milk, chocolate Pepsi, hot chocolate, or juice.
26. For the most part, I'm a very good cook as long as I pay attention. I have a tendency to get distracted with something else and let things overcook or burn.
27. I'm a wannabe blonde.
28. I'm artistic by nature - I draw well, have a creative mind, like to do many crafts, sometimes make my own jewelry, etc.
29. Shades of blue are my favorite colors followed by vibrant reds.
30. My bottom right jaw was once cut down to the bone by a friggin corn leaf of all things!
31. I was bitten by a German Shepherd when I was five, but I'm very happy to say it left no lasting fear of dogs like it does with some children.
32. I live in the country but often long for the action of city life.
33. I am usually able to be cheerful and have a positive outlook.
34. My quick temper is my worst fault - sometimes causing me to do stupid, impulsive things (but nothing violent against others.)
35. I love looking at the moon and stars at night.
36. I once worked almost three years as a lawn care laborer.
37. I can't drive a stick shift.
38. I'm too empathetic.
39. I've always been pretty physically fit and strong.
40. I had dropped out of high school as a teenager but finally went and got my GED in 2003 and surprisingly enough, all my grades were in the upper 90's percentile.
41. I sleep hard and alarm clocks do NOT wake me up.
42. I'm very disappointed that I've only been to two concerts in my life, and especially about whose concert the first one was. When I was 13 I saw Andy Gibb (ick) and about 8 or so years ago, I saw John Michael Montgomery.
43. I love the Looney Tunes.
44. I love motorcycles but I've yet to ride a four-wheeler.
45. I share a lot of beliefs with Native Americans, esp. regarding philosophy and spirituality.
46. I never ask "Does this make my butt look fat?" I already know the answer!
47. I miss my Grandma a lot...she was a kindred soul.
48. Some favorite movies are Braveheart, Lord of the Rings, Dances With Wolves, Last of the Mohicans...I love comedy as a genre, but can't really think of any that rate as all-time favorites.
49. I love to see (or hear) comedians' stand-up routines.
50. Some favorite music artists are Lynyrd Skynyrd, Three Doors Down, Godsmack, Journey, Ozzy, Metallica...
51. I've been debating cutting off my nails and taking up guitar again since Steven got an electric one for Christmas.
52. The next list I'm gonna do is my 101 Things I Wanna Do Before I Die but I'm gonna rename it 100 Life Goals.
53. I almost never make my bed.
54. The first three things I do every morning are pee, wash my face, and brush my teeth.
55. My showers are usually in the afternoon or early evening.
56. I love being barefoot in the summer or wearing flip-flops or sandals.
57. My first pet was a female dog I named Charlie Brown.
58. Besides dogs, I've also owned cats, rats, mice, snakes, parakeets, guinea pigs, turtles, goats, horses, geese, pigs, ducks, chickens, angelfish, iguanas, and a dairy cow.
59. When I was 16, two of my friends and I stole my parents' car and headed toward Freedom Hall in Lexington with no money, believing somehow we were going to see the Who concert. We'd randomly provoke other teenagers to race us down the highway until we eventually ran out of gas. We found out the next day that 16 people died at that concert during a riot or something.
60. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 19.
61. When I was about 15, I was hanging out with a couple male friends, drinking (all completely innocent although I think one of them did have a crush on me, at least until I drop-kicked him in the nuts!). The one whose house we were at decided he needed some fresh air and headed out his front door. The door stuck or something and he ran his arm through the glass. Hearing the breaking glass, the other boy and I went to see what had happened and found the first boy laying in the front yard. His arm was nearly severed at the elbow. He almost died twice on the way to the hospital but eventually was okay and recovering.
62. We had a pool when I was a kid and I became quite a mermaid. I love to swim and be in the water.
63. We always grew our own vegetables when I was growing up.
64. The first time I saddled a horse, I didn't get the girth strap tight enough and the saddle started slowly slipping off the horse's back till my sister and I wound up on the ground.
65. Organized sports I've played are softball, soccer, track and volleyball.
66. I absolutely love football and would've played it too if it had been available for girls then.
67. I'm a smoker who desperately wants to quit.
68. I work for this great older couple that I dearly love and miss right now 'cuz they're both in the hospital.
69. I believe in ghosts.
70. I do not believe in aliens.
71. I'm on the fence about Bigfoots and the Loch Ness Monster and such.
72. I love going caving.
73. I think politics in America would be greatly improved by doing away with all political parties. Each candidate stands on his own record and merits.
74. I do not watch soap operas.
75. I don't believe in love at first sight.
76. I've never been on an airplane.
77. I've never been out of the United States.
78. My preferences in clothing: sweats of the like around the house, and jeans in public, but I also love to wear dresses on occasion.
79. My style is generally kinda hippie/peasant.
80. I like making lists like this.
81. I'm generally non-confrontational but if you've really overstepped my boundaries, my intent is to make you regret it!
82. My kids tell me I can't sing but that doesn't stop me! I love to sing along and move to whatever's playing. It actually takes a concious effort not to.
83. Public speaking+me=total intimidation.
84. My favorite ice cream is butter pecan.
85. I'd give his right nut or her left tit for a Hummer or a mustang!
86. My favorite season is spring.
87. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
88. My favorite flowers are vibrant red roses, red or yellow tulips, tiger lilies, white lilies, and purple irises.
89. I think Abbott & Costello and Lucy are some of the funniest comics of all time.
90. I once saw a biker acquaintance get stabbed in the stomach by a member from a rival club. He had to get his stomach stapled shut.
91. I was almost run down by a bull we had once when I tried to hand-feed him some grass while I was inside the pasture fence with him.
92. I used to have to fight off mad mama cows when my dad and my husband were throwing the steers down to band them for castration.
93. I've been in three fights in my life.
94. Some of my favorite foods: chili, lasagna, fried fish, salad, tacoes, pizza, biscuits and gravy, homemade macaroni and cheese, brussels sprouts, lima beans, bacon, mashed potatoes, cheesy scrambled eggs...
95. I would love to be able to travel more.
96. Most Embarrassing Moment: Let's just say I was kind of inexperienced in dealing with Mr. Monthly and on a public bus and leave it at that!
97. Scariest Moment: When I thought I was going to lose one of my children and Last Rites was being performed.
98. My eyes are brown.
99. I'm about 5'6".
100. I've lived in Kentucky all my life.

WOOOOOHOOOOO! DONE!

Wildcat @ 7:21 AM | permalink |

mane

Further down, you'll find my likes and dislikes... check out my stickers and tags too!




roar through the jungle
quizzes i've taken
Google Ga Ga

days till my birthday! (April 13)

song in my soul

- I feel like there is no need for conversation Some questions are better left without a reason And I would rather reveal myself than my situation -

~Shinedown~Burning Bright~


recent tails


old tails


likes...

mmm...hunting prey, my cubs, rock music *LOUD*, blogging, movies, computer games, football, working with graphics in PSP, photography, horseback riding, motorcycles, nature, other animals, stargazing, beaches and swimming (strange for a wildcat huh?), camping, hiking, Pepsi, lasagna, pizza, tacoes, catfish, Native American music, Native American philosophy


dislikes...

dishonesty & deception, rap music, liver, okra, trophy hunters, littering, ultra liberals and ultra conservatives, abortion!, any form of injustice, uptight assholes


hunting grounds

blogskins
publish your blog
blog quizzes
audio blog










Blogwise - blog directory


stickers & tags

Pawprints left since Feb. 10, 2005

Mood at last post...











search the jungle

Technorati search


Wildcat's Soul
aoi's design from SCRATCH © 2004
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com