Sunday, March 06, 2005
Conversation With Steven, Etc.

Referring to this post, they were on the phone with Tommy Lee again this morning just as Steven and I pulled up at the video store (where we rented a video game and I bought The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen).

Me: Well, at least this time, they didn't introduce him as the man with the big dingdong.

Steven: *laughing* Some kids at school told me they've got [or they've seen?] the video with him and Pamela and they told me there's one part where they're on a boat and he honks the horn with it.

Me: *mouth agape* Oh my God! Are you serious? Ya know, they say the same thing about Kid Rock, too. I guess that's what Pamela looks for. I just don't get what all the fuss is about. I mean...

Steven: Well, ya know Mom, if ya got it...

This still cracks me up, but seriously what IS all the fuss about? Why has this become such an important issue to so many people? And I still haven't figured out who it's more important to, the men or the women. Let me make a little analogy here. Let's say you have many things that need attention. You have this one great expensive titanium state-of-the-art tool, but it only fixes one thing. You didn't think about these other things that might need attention when you plucked down all your resources on this one tool. You might be able to return it but at the moment you're stuck with it. This nice big shiny glorified tool that's only good for one thing. Stupid you.

Wildcat @ 1:57 AM | permalink |

mane

Further down, you'll find my likes and dislikes... check out my stickers and tags too!




roar through the jungle
quizzes i've taken
Google Ga Ga

days till my birthday! (April 13)

song in my soul

- I feel like there is no need for conversation Some questions are better left without a reason And I would rather reveal myself than my situation -

~Shinedown~Burning Bright~


recent tails

Quiz: What is Your Inner Hero?
Quiz: The Rogers Indicator of Multiple Intelligenc...
People Really Eat That Shit?! (Part 4)
Prowling Through the Blogroll... (Quiz)
Too-Early-To-Be-Pissed-Off and The Big Dingdong
I'm Right-Brained!!! (Quiz)
Learn a New Word Each Day
List: The Best Little Things
Prowling Through the Blogroll...
edit: title was "Testing w.bloggar and Winamp plug...


old tails


likes...

mmm...hunting prey, my cubs, rock music *LOUD*, blogging, movies, computer games, football, working with graphics in PSP, photography, horseback riding, motorcycles, nature, other animals, stargazing, beaches and swimming (strange for a wildcat huh?), camping, hiking, Pepsi, lasagna, pizza, tacoes, catfish, Native American music, Native American philosophy


dislikes...

dishonesty & deception, rap music, liver, okra, trophy hunters, littering, ultra liberals and ultra conservatives, abortion!, any form of injustice, uptight assholes


hunting grounds

blogskins
publish your blog
blog quizzes
audio blog










Blogwise - blog directory


stickers & tags

Pawprints left since Feb. 10, 2005

Mood at last post...











search the jungle

Technorati search


Wildcat's Soul
aoi's design from SCRATCH © 2004
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com