Thursday, March 10, 2005
Dream Flashes?

Last night I had what seemed to be two very short dreams, more like dream previews. The first is like part of a recurring dream that I suspect has a great deal to do with inner conflict. The other character in this dream is horribly disfigured, having the appearance of one whose outer flesh has been burned off, and who makes his way by writhing along. This is a good, kind soul in pain, seeking to help me and protect me. In spite of this being's appearance, there is no repulsion or disgust in looking upon him. We seem to be trapped in a small area with a door, and I'm picturing the surroundings as being tan or light brown. But we are not alone. Occasionally, there is a dark being or presence that tries to get to me through the door. This dark presence is the same in appearance as the good one that is with me, but I know it to be too horrible to look upon, even though I haven't seen it. It is only the combined strength of myself and my friend that keeps the dark presence from being successful in reaching me. I started having this dream fairly recently and have had it, I think, three times. I wake with a start from it, and relief.

Last night, another mini-dream followed the recurring one. It was mainly about Daniel, with Steven and me in the dream as well. Steven and I were sitting at the computer, side by side, and Daniel was sitting on the couch to our left, a few feet away. I kept hearing Daniel, making a sound like he was trying to hold back laughter, a kind of snickering sound, or so I though. After a few minutes of this, I looked over wondering what he was laughing about, and found that he was crying, deeply, and that it was growing in intensity. It was as though something had wounded him to the very core of his soul, something from which he would never recover. It was the kind of cry you think will never end. You think you might even die from it. I have cried this way before so I knew. I was immediately overcome with empathetic feelings of sadness and sorrow for him. It hurts more than anything to see your child hurt at all, but especially in some life-altering way. Then I woke up.

Wildcat @ 7:52 AM | permalink |

mane

Further down, you'll find my likes and dislikes... check out my stickers and tags too!




roar through the jungle
quizzes i've taken
Google Ga Ga

days till my birthday! (April 13)

song in my soul

- I feel like there is no need for conversation Some questions are better left without a reason And I would rather reveal myself than my situation -

~Shinedown~Burning Bright~


recent tails

Watch Out Below!
Quiz: Homicidal Rampage Meme
Movie Review Monday
Snap Mah Picture! Good News!
Conversation With Steven, Etc.
Quiz: What is Your Inner Hero?
Quiz: The Rogers Indicator of Multiple Intelligenc...
People Really Eat That Shit?! (Part 4)
Prowling Through the Blogroll... (Quiz)
Too-Early-To-Be-Pissed-Off and The Big Dingdong


old tails


likes...

mmm...hunting prey, my cubs, rock music *LOUD*, blogging, movies, computer games, football, working with graphics in PSP, photography, horseback riding, motorcycles, nature, other animals, stargazing, beaches and swimming (strange for a wildcat huh?), camping, hiking, Pepsi, lasagna, pizza, tacoes, catfish, Native American music, Native American philosophy


dislikes...

dishonesty & deception, rap music, liver, okra, trophy hunters, littering, ultra liberals and ultra conservatives, abortion!, any form of injustice, uptight assholes


hunting grounds

blogskins
publish your blog
blog quizzes
audio blog










Blogwise - blog directory


stickers & tags

Pawprints left since Feb. 10, 2005

Mood at last post...











search the jungle

Technorati search


Wildcat's Soul
aoi's design from SCRATCH © 2004
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com